Monday, July 16, 2012

This Writing Thing... Again!

Morning.

This week begins my effort at this disciplined writing thing. I am moving away from binge writing (as much as 20 pages in a day then nothing for a month :-), mood writing (I can only write if I'm in a good mood/not worrying about anything else), and past writing habits that were less than fruitful.

I'm starting slowly. My rough goal now is that, within 2 hours of waking, I have to have written something on one of my academic works OR my blog OR my "Great American Novel."

We'll see!

1 comment:

B.C. said...

I need to do the same thing! I keep saying that I will dedicate an hour a day, but between work, school, internship and moving, that is totally out of the question. Smh.... Good luck!

www.booksnobwannabe.com
www.itsnekasworld.blogspot.com

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...